The conference invites researchers that address broad interests in business and economics (management (MGMT), accounting (ACCT) and economics (ECON)) to contribute in the upcoming conference. Papers on the following areas are welcome:
- MGMT-Human Resource
- MGMT-Operation Management
- MGMT-Strategic Management and Organizational Behaviour
- MGMT-Sharia Finance
- ACCT-Accounting Education
- ACCT-Accounting Information System
- ACCT-Financial Accounting
- ACCT-Management Accounting
- ACCT-Public Sector Accounting
- ACCT-Sharia Accounting
- ACCT-Social and Environmental Accounting
- ECON-International Economics
- ECON-Regional and Urban Economics
- ECON-Public Economics
- ECON-Monetary and Finance Economics
- ECON-Development Economics
- ECON-Natural Resources and Environmental Economics
- ECON-Demography and Human Resources Economics
- ECON-Industrial Economics
- ECON-Islamic and Economic Finance
- Papers must be original and should not have been previously accepted for publication in any journals.
- Papers must be written in English.
- Submitted paper contains no more than 7000 words, including table, graphic and references.
- Submitted papers must be free of plagiarism; Turnitin software (http://www.turnitin.com) will be used for this purpose.
- Papers should not mention any author(s)’ identities to ensure double-blind review process. All author(s)’ identity should be identified on the online submission form.
- Papers should at least consist of:
- Literature review and/or hypothesis development
- Research methodology
- A softcopy of the paper should be submitted in MS Word for windows (.doc or.docx format) via conference website. Papers in pdf format will not be accepted.
- Authors are invited to submit full papers. Abstracts without full papers will not be accepted. The deadline for the submission of papers is November 30th, 2017.
- Selected authors will be offered for publication in associated journals or proceeding subject to compliance term and condition and review result from the reviewer and journal’s editors. Therefore, authors need to select their preference of publication outlet during paper submission process. The preference will not be affecting the decision to accept or reject papers for presentation or publication in associated journals. The decision to publish the papers will be based on the evaluation conducted by each journal, not by conference organizing committee. Other articles which are not considered for publication on associated journals will be published on our conference proceedings.
Papers will be subject to a double-blind review process by the Scientific Committee. Therefore, please do NOT include either a cover page with your submission, or any type of information that can identify you (no name, no address, no e-mail address, no acknowledgments or thanks). Information typically provided on a cover page should only be entered on the online submission form. The first page of your paper should include the title of your paper, the abstract and the keywords.
Confirmation of acceptance or rejection by the Scientific Committee will be given after December 20th 2017 and mailed to the corresponding e-mail address of the presenting author.
The presenters of an accepted paper must register as a participant for the conference before January 5th, 2017. Please consider that once a paper is included in the program, the author should present it at the conference or officially notify the organizers of its withdrawal.
APBEC 2018 – FULL PAPER TEMPLATE